cue points suggestions
Aligning to cue points doesn't seem to work for grouped objects. Is this intentional or a bug? And when I go to manually move a group to the cue point, it's not right on the same spot.
Also, I really would like to see cue points being added directly to the audio editor. Since playing the slide in the preview area at the bottom doesn't let me isolate the exact point in the audio, I find myself having to:
1) go into the audio editor and play to the point I want.
2) take note of the time
3) go back out to add the cue point
4) align each item with the cue point
Two other things that would make it easier:
1) Multi-select several objects and align to the cue point at the same time.
2) Select an object on the slide, right-click, and align to cue point. It only works when you right-click the object down in the timeline. However, I have to select it on the slide to even know which object it is, then select it down in the timeline. Many wasted clicks.
Has anyone found faster ways to sync animations with audio? I hate doing things the long way.