Drag and drop not working

Oct 15, 2019

Hello,

We published SL file using HTML5 and uploaded to Moodle. There is a drag-drop question in the course while one customer cannot put the correct answers in the drop box. We have never had customers complain about it before.

I am thinking maybe this is the browser issue? has anyone had the same problem before?

Thank you

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Wei,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the video displaying what the learner is seeing.

I could not tell what browser they were using. Are you able to replicate this behavior?

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Cathya Moreno

We are having also some problèms with our Drag & Drop exercises published in HTML5 only. The interface is not even shown correctly (see image 1 versus image 2) Our cours are runing in Succes Factor, and the clients are using a recent version of Chorme (84.0.4147).

Is this a browser incompatibility with Drag&Drop?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.