Drag and Drop Quiz

Aug 22, 2016

Hello,

I've created 2 drag-and-drop quiz questions, but the learners don't have to drag all items before clicking submit and moving to the next slide. How do I program my quiz so that ALL items have to be dragged to a target before the learners can move on?

Thanks for your help!

Lynn

2 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Lynn -- Thanks for reaching out here! If you have a file started, you may want to share it here so that your peers are able to offer more file-specific suggestions on what you have described. Or perhaps you might want to take a look at the info here on How to Temporarily Disable or Hide Navigation Buttons so that your learners can't move on prematurely? 

Wendy Farmer

Hi Lynn

do you have all the objects setup to be dragged?  If so, that should be returning an 'invalid answer' popup to the learner and not allow them to continue.

If not, you can make an object draggable even if it isn't part of the correct response (i.e., a decoy drag item). Just select that object in the Drag Item column, then select None in the Drop Target column.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.