Drop Down Menu

Dec 29, 2016

Sorry to bother everyone. I'm trying to create a drop down menu and haven't been able to figure it out. I was able to place one on a quiz question a while back but cannot remember how I did it. I want to put one into a slide that is not a quiz question. Is that possible? If so, can anyone help me out?

Thank you all!

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello Dan! Thanks for reaching out. You're certainly not a bother - this is the perfect place to ask your questions and get help from other users in the community!

I'm not sure how you created a drop-down menu in the past - do you know if you used the default menu in the player or a custom-designed menu?

If a custom-designed menu is what you're after, you might want to design it on a Slide Layer that users can access via a button on the base layer.  Hopefully the community can chime in and offer more ideas on the details of the design!

Alyssa Gomez

Ah, thanks for that clarification. Here's a great tutorial on How to Create a Drop-down List Interaction in Articulate Storyline. You can put this on a blank slide, and the interaction can be ungraded, if you like.

This is what the finished product will look like. Is this similar to the interaction you're looking to create?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.