Error Messages

Feb 05, 2020

After the recent updates, I am often experiencing error messages from Articulate and been thrown out abruptly. It doesn't allow me to save those files.

4 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello srinivasan,

Thanks for contacting us and sharing the errors that you are seeing in your software.

It looks like this is happening across files based on the Word document that you've shared.

Since these are new errors since the latest update and happening across files, I would advise a repair to your software install to be sure that things are working as expected.

In addition, please take a peek at the tips shared here. The file names in your images are pretty long at first glance.

Let me know if this works better for you :)

srinivasan srinivasan

Hi Leslie,
Thanks for your response. I did go through the recommendations posted in the Webpage. We, as an organization follow most of the practices listed, and I managed to learn a couple of new technical jargons.

Here is a bit more explanation to the query that I posted.

We are working on simulation files which are like 100+ slides in a single mode. Roughly to notify, 300 slides per module & 150 slides contain audio files. this slows down the performance of our system. It takes a couple of minutes to save a particular file & publishing it consumes a lot of our time. What would be your recommendation for us to optimize the usage?

From a corporate standpoint, what is your recommendation on the system configuration? (RAM, Processor, Graphics card). Not the minimal requirement but optimal configuration for better speed and processing.

[E-Learning Heroes]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A

srinivasan srinivasan

Hi Leslie,
Do you have any recommendations on the below listed scenario?

Thanks & Regards
Srinivasan | 99160-13702 | +1630-276-1017

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender ASAP and delete this message from your system. NTAC:3NS-20

Katie Riggio

Hello there, srinivasan!

Glad to hear you and your team are already following those best practices and that you've learned new expressions! Isn't it neat? I also learn something new here each day!

These are the minimum system requirements for all Articulate 360 apps, but optimal depends on what you're looking to develop.

If your course has lots of media, then an upgraded video graphics card might be essential. If you need a lot of storage space for large courses, then we always recommend working locally and possibly explore larger local storage. 

I'll defer favorite machine advice to the community, but you mentioned it takes a while to save your work and that worries me. Our Engineers will want to take a thorough look—you can use this link to start a conversation with them!

By the way, it looks like you may have replied by email where your contact information came through to the public forum. Feel free to edit your reply here

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.