10 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Roey, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thank you for reaching out and sharing that you are experiencing an error publishing.

I'm not clear what this statement means: I am trying to publish the storyline for a new scene.

• Are you experiencing the error when publishing a single scene?
  • Are you able to preview this scene?

I want to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening with your permission. You can share it publicly here or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Leslie McKerchie

I appreciate you sharing your file so that I could take a look, Roey.

I was experiencing an error as well and narrowed it down:

• Scene 1 and Scene 2 preview as expected
  • Scene 3 creates an error

Since I narrowed it down to Scene 3, I then:

• Imported Scene 3 into a new project but still experienced an error
  • Adjusted the master slide layout for the slides in Scene 3, and it now previews and publishes as expected (file attached).

Could you take a look at your master slide and recreate and reapply to correct the issue?

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Roey, 

We do not have video call capability. Were you able to adjust the master slides for Scene 3 as I mentioned above? If it works as expected when you use a different master slide, I would recommend recreating the master slides to correct the issue.

If you'd prefer to work directly with one of our support engineers, you can reach them directly here.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Igor,

I'm curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

• If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise you to import the file into a new one.
    • You can narrow down the culprit by previewing individual or smaller groups of slides if needed.
  • If it's happening in any/all files, you should conduct a repair of your software.
Igor Fozyekosh

Hi Leslie!

Thanks a lot for response!

Tried to uninstall/install - doesn't work...

The option with importing of slides to a new project file is better.
However, after importing slides some issues with design occurred. Think
now it is just a matter of time to rectify those design issues. At least
now preview and publishing of content is working.

Thank you!