Error publishing

Feb 13, 2020

HI, i am having issues publishing a course I recently completed,

I encounter an error like I don't have the right permission to complete or the fine is being access by another process 

5 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Salau,

Sorry to hear you're unable to publish your course! When that error comes up, it usually means you may be working from a network drive or have your files synced to a cloud-based hosting site.

Can you check to be sure you're working from your local drive or desktop? Try saving a copy of it to your desktop and see if you're able to publish it then.

Please let me know if you've tried this and we'll go from there!

Katie Riggio

Sorry that error keeps appearing on a local file, Duane!

Could I have you import the content into a new Storyline file to see if that helps?

If that doesn't work, would you be willing to share the file with our team for testing? We'll try and publish the course for you, and then investigate why that prompt keeps appearing on your end!

Duane De Jager

Hi Katie,

Thanks for reaching out. We did some investigation and it looks like the antivirus software installed on my laptop did not give permissions for articulate 360 to publish courses. My desktop support team made the changes in the antivirus software and everything is working properly now.

Thank you

Duane

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.