Exit button not responding in SL3 or SL360

Oct 17, 2018

Hello, 

I've read numerous posts regarding the exit course trigger not functioning in SL3 or 360 but no recommendations have fixed any of my 16 courses. Only two work and the triggers seem identical using the same LMS. 

After a 5-question quiz drawn from the Question bank complete the user is given the option to retry or exit. The retry function works but the exit doesn't work. I've tried https://articulate.com/support/article/exit-course-trigger-doesnt-work-sl2 and the complete course trigger. I'm way behind schedule because of this and at wits end! Please help...thanks!

3 Replies
Ken Harmel

Hi Leslie,

Thanks very much for offering to have a look at my .story file. Actually, I think I have resolved the issue. I was uploading the SCORM file to our institution's Blackboard Original LMS and the exits never triggered. I've since uploaded the to Blackboard Ultra and they work perfectly. TinCan also works fine. Due to confidentiality, I didn't feel comfortable testing it on SCORM Cloud, however I'm pretty sure there are no security issues. 

So, as of now I'm good to go. But thanks again for reaching out. Your comments and assistance in these forums are greatly appreciated. I'm sure I'll call again. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.