Feedback Master

Sep 22, 2022

I created a template that is used in our team slides.  We have a standard layout for each question type in the Assessment Scene with a Feedback Master.  When I save it to a Team Slide deck, my Feedback Master disappears and I am left with a different set of feedback slides.  Any idea why?

1 Reply
Luciana Piazza

Hello Kelly!

Thanks so much for reaching out! I'm so sorry to hear you are experiencing this. I'm happy to help!

In order to better assist you, I have a few clarifying questions:

• Does the same issue with your Feedback Master happen when recreating this in a new project?
  • Does the same issue happen when importing your project into a new project?
  • Have you been saving your .story file locally to your computer?
  • Have you tried restarting the Articulate 360 Application? 

I'd also like to pass along a few articles to assist you further:

I believe the section on Managing Feedback Masters and Layouts will be helpful! You can delete, rename, preserve and duplicate feedback masters and layouts.

This User Guide walks through how to ensure the feedback layers throughout your course are consistent. 

Here's how you can apply a different layout from the feedback master to a particular feedback layer in your course: 

1. In Slide View, use the Slide Layers panel to select the feedback layer you want to edit. 

2. Right-click anywhere in the slide workspace, scroll to Apply Layout, and choose a layout.  

I hope this helps!