Flash

Aug 02, 2013

I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but what version of flash is required to properly run articulate Storyline? I know that version 10.0.32.18 does not work.

5 Replies
David Jaglowitz
Hi Ashley,
The issue I had was with a course that I had published. I had it on our network drive and one of my SME's was trying to test it. She was using a 10.30 something version and it would get stuck near the beginning of the course. I had 23 other users that had no issues they were all using a higher version of flash. She is contacting our service desk to upgrade flash. Assuming this works then there's no real issue except I have to ensure that any participants of the material have an updated version.
Bren K

Hi Both,

I can confirm problems with Flash 10.0.32.18

We have quite a few machines at my organisation still running 10.0.32.18 with IE8 and the Storyline e-Learning is not playing correctly on any of them. Typically elements will not load on the stage and it frequently freezes.

We had assumed that any version from 10 onwards would work ok but it doesn't look like that is the case?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.