Free Form "Pick Many" question
Jan 14, 2014
Here's another odd little duck that I found when using custom buttons while building a quiz in Storyline:
- I select Insert -> New Slide -> Free Form (tab) -> [and then I click on] Pick Many
- I build my slide, using a Layout from my Master deck (text, button art, background etc.)
- I then place some standard buttons on the page, making sure to overlay each button to match up the button picture in the master slide, and then I make them all clear
- I make sure that each button has a Select state (already built in to the standard button that I picked from the Storyline menu) that confirms a button was slected by turning the text Grey.
- I edit the question to reflect three correct answers.
- When I test the slide in Preview or in Published form, I click on a button and, so far so god, the text turns grey. I click on another button and my previous choice reverts back to the "normal" state! (my new choice does display grey text, by the way)
Can I assume that this is a function of the stock Articulate buttons I used?
Seems a but odd that a purpose-built "Pick Many" would behave that way, even with the button logic behavior I learned from my previous post.