Glossary template

Feb 15, 2016

I am having trouble with my first and last slide in this template. When I go to play my presentation, there is nothing there for those two slides, but they are in the story view.

Any thoughts or helpful hints?

5 Replies
Michelle Potter

Michelle Potter
Training & Development Coordinator
(316) 512-4158
[cid:image002.jpg@01D0DC05.801A9F80]This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information subject to protection under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Privacy Rule. If your business is a "Covered Entity" under HIPAA regulations, you are obligated to treat such information in a manner consistent with the HIPAA Privacy Rule. If this e-mail was sent to you in error, you are prohibited from using or disclosing this e-mail or any attachments. Please immediately delete it from your computer and any servers or other locations where it may be stored and notify me that you have done so either at 316-512-4164 or Starkey, Inc.'s privacy officer that you have done so at 316-942-4221. Thank you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.