Help!

Sep 14, 2017

I'm new to Articulate and am running into problems trying to change out icons from the template. What am I missing??

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi MacKenzie,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! We're glad you're here and I can help!  😀

Are you using Articulate 360? What happens when you try to change the icons? Can you let me know what template you're working with and what steps you're going through so I can try and recreate? That'll help me figure out what's happening. 

MacKenzie Feldpausch

Hi, Ashley!

I'm using the Vibrance template, specifically the Related Content slide. I don't see a way to change the icons on the figure without disrupting the groups and slide layers. When I right click on the icon, I see options to change the shape but not change the item inside the shape. 

I'm having the same issue with the photo in the center of the circle. 

Patty Maher

I'm using Flow. Thanks for sharing the video. I watched, and I'm doing it the same way, so there are no shortcuts apparently. It can take a long time to customize a template because the icons rarely are appropriate. What would be ideal: the ability to change out an icon the same way you can change out photos and shapes.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Patty,

Thanks for the idea! Our product team is always keen to hear about customer needs, so I’m going to pass along your suggestion. Feel free to share any other ideas you have here as a feature request.  

By the way, replying via email includes your signature with contact information in the public forum.  Feel free to edit your reply here!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.