Help please

Mar 10, 2015

Hi, I'm new here and I am learning to use the storyline articulate , I have a need , I made an e- learing and I will upload , but need to know if there is a way to get the quiz bank of answers by email or something type , can anyone help me ?
observation , if anything was wrong in writing, forgive me , for I am Brazilian and I can not speak English and I'm using the google translator , I thank you !

7 Replies
Tracy Parish

Great use of Google Translator.  I will try it to translate this answer to you.  I think, and I don't do this often, so I might be wrong, but you can publish your course to Word and then use that to email to someone.  Two ways to streamline this so you only have the questions/answers is to publish to Word and delete all the other slides/notes that get published in the word document.  Or you could create/import a course with just your questions/answers and publish this on its own.  Does that make sense?

Grande uso do Google Translator. Vou tentar traduzir essa resposta para você . Eu acho, e eu não faço isso muitas vezes , para que eu possa estar errado, mas você pode publicar o seu curso para o Word e , em seguida, usá-lo para enviar e-mail para alguém. Duas maneiras de agilizar isso para que você só tem as perguntas / respostas é publicar a Palavra e excluir todos os slides outros / notas que são publicados no documento do Word . Ou você poderia criar / importar um curso com apenas suas perguntas / respostas e publicar este por conta própria. Isso faz sentido?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Wesley,

We don't have an email results feature as you'll see documented here.  Where will you be hosting your course? Typically capturing the answers and providing reports/information on what the user answered is a function of the LMS. 

Hola Wesley,

No tenemos un correo electrónico los resultados cuentan como verás documentado aquí. ¿Dónde va a ser anfitrión de su curso? Captura Normalmente las respuestas y proporcionar informes / información sobre lo que el usuario ha contestado es una función de los LMS.

Wesley Pedro

Thanks for answering. Well, I really was not aware of this option, so it was great to know that, but what I really wanted was that when a person answer the question, the program automatically send the result by e- mail... But I think it is impossible for that program, so I will find another way to do this anyway , thank you so much for your attention!!!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.