Help -- .svs interactive files into Storyline 360???

Jun 01, 2018

Hello!

I have a series of files created in 2009 that are from a laboratory microscope, allowing the users to zoom in, scroll, etc around a series of images from a specific microscope. They are in an .svs format. The instructor is looking to update his learning module from HTML-based to Articulate but wants to keep the original files for the students to interact with (rather than screenshots, screen recording). 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this??? Please let me know if you have ideas or would like to see what I'm talking about. Although, I don't have a specific .svs file reader, I can get to the classrooms that do have these files installed. 

Thank you
Melissa

4 Replies
Nathalie Lemieux

I have svs files I would like to share as well. Is it possible for it to only show the slide and not the site menu?

https://the.pathology.network/view.aspx?global=/UoGuelph%2FOVC%2FPathobiology%2FParasitology&View=/UoGuelph%2FOVC%2FPathobiology%2FParasitology/Hymenolepisnanaeggs.svs

Is it also possible to have the student take a screen shot using a button from within storyline of the part of the slide they want to submit to the instructor?