How do you add a "Visited" check to a button after two menus and a content slide must have been viewed?
I am trying to figure out the best way to make my title buttons show a check mark after all the sub-menus and content slides associated with them have been viewed. Presently, I am using States/Edit States/Visited, but this shows the check on the Menus after only one sub-menu has been viewed, not all.
States/Visited works great for the lowest menu but not the two before it. I assume I have to create a variable with layers, but am unsure as how to do this.
The example below (from my course) is three menus deep.
- The Main Menu should not show a check until all the associated title buttons and content slides from the two menus below have been viewed.
- The Menu two should not show a check for each title until each of the third menu's title and content slides have been viewed.
- The third menu will show checks using States/Visited after the learner views all the content for the selected title.
Below is a sample flow:
- Main Menu has five title buttons
- Menu two has seven sub-menus
- Menu three has nine title buttons that trigger to content slides