How do you fire triggers when value of multiple variables changes?
Do you know how to fire a trigger when the value of a variable -- or set of variables -- changes?
- I have an object set to hidden on slide load.
- The base layer needs to be set to Resume Saved State for other cross-slide functionality
- Several objects show corresponding layers on hover (e.g. blue button shows blue layer, etc.).
- The value of some T/F variables changes on hover (e.g. var=blue changes from false to true).
- I'd like the hidden object to change state (hidden to normal) once the three "hover-layers" have been viewed (i.e. the value of var=blue, var=red & var=green all change from false to true).
Quite often in Storyline I run up against this kind of limitation. Either I'm doing something wrong / overlooking something... or I need to submit a feature request.
Without restarting the timeline (which I'm not doing in this case), I don't know how to do this.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks very much,