How to download any existing templates from Content Library into Storyline 360?

Aug 16, 2018

Hi Everyone,

I am using a trial version of storyline 360. I see different templates under Content Library when I am logged in under Articulate 360 dashboard. However, when I open storyline 360 and try to add any given template, I do not see download button. I only see Subscribe button been greyed out. Can anyone suggest how can I use any existing template from the content library? 

Thanks!

9 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Umesh, 

These Content Library assets are available during your 30-day free trial: 

Template: Velocity 

Photographic Characters: Al, Atsumi, Brandon, Laura 

Illustrated Characters: Andrew, Arthur, Lily, Marilyn 

All photos, illustrations, icons, and videos are included in the trial. 

When you subscribe, you get instant access to all the Content Library templates and characters. Even better, we're constantly adding new assets to liven up your e-learning courses!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Eileen, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

When you add a template from Content Library 360 to your Storyline project:

• The slide you chose will be automatically added to the current scene.
  • You can use theme colors and theme fonts to quickly customize the template to match your brand requirements or style guide.
  • The theme of the template will be added to the themes gallery on the Design tab of the Storyline ribbon, so you can easily reuse it later.
  • All the layouts for the template will be added to your slide masters, and you may customize them as you’d like.
  • All the layouts for the template will appear in the basic-layouts gallery, making it easier to add new slides from the same template later—even when you’re offline.

Storyline 360: Using Content Library 360 Templates