How to save Articulate 360 Rise file?

Jan 04, 2017

This should be more intuitive, but I assumed that anything created in Articulate Rise would automatically save since I didn't see the option easily to save it. Without warning, my computer must have updated and restarted overnight because my open browser page shut down. When I log into Articulate Rise, it doesn't appear to have saved my work. How does one save anything they have created? 

Thanks.

Pinned Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Carla,

As Phil said, it should be saving automatically with each change, so if it's not I'd definitely look further into the browser. You'll want to confirm that you're using one of the supported browsers here. 

If you are using one of those browsers, one other thought is could you have two articulate IDs and inadvertently logged into the wrong one today? Anything beyond that, we will want to get you working with our Support Engineers one on one, and they can dig a bit deeper into your account! 

18 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Carla,

As Phil said, it should be saving automatically with each change, so if it's not I'd definitely look further into the browser. You'll want to confirm that you're using one of the supported browsers here. 

If you are using one of those browsers, one other thought is could you have two articulate IDs and inadvertently logged into the wrong one today? Anything beyond that, we will want to get you working with our Support Engineers one on one, and they can dig a bit deeper into your account! 

Paul Rhodes

Created a course (on 30 day trial) and all of the content just disappeared?  It did not ask me to save and I have no idea where everything went, It just vanished.  I certainly did not delete it.  Its a bit of a concern if your spending a lot of time building a course and it just goes like that. Any ideas why?  

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Upasana!

Your colleagues will be able to see your changes if you add them as collaborators on your course. Here's how:

1. Go to your Rise 360 dashboard and open the course on which you want to collaborate.
  2. Click Settings in the upper right corner of the editor and select the Collaborators tab. 
  3. Enter an email address for each team member who should have access to the course and click Invite.
Renz Sevilla

Hi Brian! Sorry to hear about your experience. Saving in Rise 360 should be automatic as it's browser-based. It's possible you may have lost connection to your network while editing and weren't able to reconnect or logged under a different Articulate ID after restarting.

Not to worry, I've opened a case on your behalf so we can investigate your situation further! Please stay tuned for an email from us from @articulate.com in your inbox. 

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Meera. No difference between the trial and subscription functionality -- There is not a Save button for your Rise 360 courses. You should see your course with up-to-date edits on your dashboard. Your edits won't apply to the template if you create a new course with it.

Can you please share some additional detail with us by submitting a case here? We can investigate what's happening on your end.

Angelo Cruz

Hello Pattiya! There isn't a way to save your Rise 360 courses locally or in your shared drive. You can export your Rise 360 courses as a PDF though.

You can also check out the article below to know more about what you can do before your trial expires or if you are going to cancel your subscription:

Articulate 360: Here’s What to Do Before Cancelling Your Subscription

I hope this helps!