I need HELP!

Mar 31, 2017

I was up all night working on a class project.  I am new to storyline.  I have spent hours watching the tutorials and created some slides that worked last night but today do not.  I am having trouble with a slide changing layers within one scene, my triggers are not lining up. 

Is there anyway I can TALK to someone to walk me through it or is there a way to share my screen so you can SEE what is wrong and help me?  

I am so frustrated after HOURS of working on this and it is not working.  My instructor is not available and no one I know has worked with this before.  Please help.  I am attaching what I've done so far.  

15 Replies
Eileen Vaglia

Each slide has a problem with it. To begin with, on slide 1 how can I be
sure they will hover over the title.
On slide 2 how can I shorten the video to 10 seconds and fix it so the
speech bubble comes up on later 3
On slide 3 the slide is no longer working. It worked last night. Now when
you slide it the next screen is white, no background, no character.
On slide 4 I can't get the slides to switch so it transitions.
LOTS of problems. Are we able to share a screen with google hangouts or
talk in real life to walk me trough so I can see what I did wrong?

Michael Hinze

Have a look at the attached and see if that fixes at least a few of  your issues. I didn't understand your comment about slide 2. There is no video on this slide. The audio clips are much longer than 10 sec. So, the only way to shorten the slide's timeline is to shorten/trim the audio clips and then adjust the end point of the timeline. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.