Importing an Engage 360 Interaction into Storyline 360

Mar 26, 2020

I'm building a Rise 360 course and I want to insert a Storyline block that contains an Engage interaction - the tabbed interaction.

1. Which publishing option do I select? Web, Articulate Presenter, Articulate Online, Review 360?

2. Once it's in SL, what publishing option do I use so I can insert it into Rise?

I've tried importing the Engage .intr file into Storyline, but none of the buttons work; it's imported as a static image.

I'm on a deadline and I'm pulling my hair out!

5 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Cindy!

We do have a support article that walks you through adding Storyline blocks in Rise 360. Here are the steps:

1. First, publish your Storyline course to Review 360.
  2. Then, in Rise 360, edit an existing lesson or create a new one.
  3. Insert an interactive Storyline block.
  4. Click the Browse Articulate 360 button in the Storyline block.
  5. Select the Storyline course you want to use from your Articulate 360 projects.

Click here to watch a video demonstration.

Secondly, there is not a way to import Engage interactions into Rise 360. It's safe to stick with what you're doing and importing the Engage interaction to Storyline 360.

Ren Gomez

Hi Mirna,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to view an Engage 360 interaction in your Storyline 360 published output. I've opened a case on your behalf to connect you with a support engineer that can lend you a hand with testing.

Feel free to share it using your personal upload link here, and they'll reach back out once they're done taking a look!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.