importing quiz questions from excel into storyline 360

May 29, 2023

When I import quiz questions from excel into a storyline project, the Q&A imports OK but appears on a plain white page.  Is there a way to import so that the Q&A populates an existing template?  see attachment.

If not, is there a simple way to easily get the Q&A into an existing template once in the scene / project?

4 Replies
John Coles

Update. 

Progress......I amended the question template in slide master with a character on it, but this character only appears on the question slide.  For the 2-3 answer slides (correct / incorrect), I still have to manually add a character if I want one.  Is there a solution to this, so that the "correct" answer slide has a happy character, "Incorrect" slide has a sad character etc?

Eric Santos

Hi John,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community! Thanks for providing a detailed description of your request. I recommend using the Feedback Master to add your preferred characters in both the Correct and Incorrect layers. Here's a quick peek into this process.

editing the feedback master

You may also refer to this resource below to learn more!

I attached the sample project file I used for your reference. It has a Happy expression in the Correct layer and a Neutral expression in the Incorrect layer.

Let me know if you have questions!