Inconsistencies within Storyline, does anyone else experience this sort of thing?
Hello. I've been using Storyline for a couple years now and the kind of issue I'm about to describe is a constant hassle for my team and I when working in this program.
Say I've got a Drag and Drop activity in Project A.. The user must drag correct answers onto a board and incorrect answers onto a bin. I have positive feedback text on a separate layer - Show layer 2 when any of x, y and z are 'Drop Correct'. Works perfectly. Awesome.
A week later I need to make the same thing for another client with their branding. Same triggers, same layers, same number of items. However, this time the feedback doesn't work. Show layer 2 when any of x, y and z are 'Drop Correct'. Doesn't work.
I check project A to make sure all my triggers are the same. I check the states of all my objects. Everything matches up. Project A works, Project B doesn't.
It's almost as if Storyline has a mind of its own and simply decides what will work perfectly fine one day and wont on another.