Interactions?

Dec 10, 2019

Any ideas on how to make an eLearning course more interactive using the articulate products? My small company has been using the trial and we are trying to decide whether or not to actually purchase. I have a demo at the end of the week due to show off some of the best tools articulate has to offer in this regard. Any ideas?

1 Reply
Jerry Beaucaire

I would recommend you download any of the 100s of sample stories already on this site to personalize and base your presentation on.  Up above click on the LEARN menu to find numerous examples.

In my mind, interactivity means the screen content/presenter addresses the watcher frequently, directly, requiring them to do something to cause the presentation to continue.  Answering a question, choosing a content path, anything that keeps them physically connected to what is going on.   Articulate allows you to do that, but WE as designers have to actually conceive and implement these interactions.

In that regard, Articulate is great for implementing your ideas.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.