Interactive table in storyline 360

Sep 15, 2022

Hi everyone, I am new to storyline but have to build an interactive table where the user has to populate the cells correctly to get marks. Does anyone have a template or can help me with this please? Thanks

3 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hello Michael!

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community! 🎉 So happy to hear you are exploring our products! 

Great idea adding in an interactive table to your course. 

I've found three templates I'd like to send your way as a jumping-off point in your development process: 

In addition to these links, I'd like to direct you to our Articulate 360 Training library. As you get comfortable with our Articulate 360 products, you can utilize these Training Videos, On-Demand Webinars, and Live sessions for a variety of features within Storyline 360 and beyond!

If you have any questions or concerns we'd be happy to have our Support Engineers look at your file within a support case.

Have a great day and happy developing! ☀️

Michael Walter

Many thanks for this although I have looked at these and whilst they look great it's more of a basic table I need or can these be converted? I am really looking for a basic table you would create in Storyline and then people have to populate some cells to get the correct answer, does that make sense? 

Many thanks

Mike