Is it possible to download a Storyline 360 character as an SVG file to edit?

Apr 26, 2023

I work at a university, and in the tutorial I'm creating, I'd like the user to be able to choose their avatar. I really like the Illustrated - Modern characters that are available; however, I don't like that the only pose available in a wheelchair is sitting. I'd like to include some of the gestures and typing options that are available with the wheelchair pose. Is it possible to download an SVG file of these poses to add the wheelchair?

On a similar note, although I do like the Illustrated - Modern characters, it would be incredibly nice to include a more diverse set of disability and culture options.

3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Elijah!

I see that Eric has been helping with your inquiry, but I just wanted to pop in and share some extra insight!

Unfortunately, exporting characters as SVGs is not something that would be possible. Only PNGs and EMFs would work in that type of scenario. This article explains more about the type of SVG support offered in Storyline 360:

Also, if you were looking for more diverse character options you can check out this article and download a customizable avatar set!

Please let me know if you have any more questions!