Issue for state changed if the object is once visited

Sep 20, 2018

Hi,

I am hoping somebody can help me. Problem: I have created three oval and on click it go to another slide where the back button to come back on the previous slide. I  have created the different state(onceVisited) and want to change the normal state to onceVisited state when the oval is once visited. But here i am facing an issue that oval is disappearing after clicking back button.

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Thanks for joining the community, Prabhat!

Thanks for bringing this up to us, and I'm so sorry you're running into that. I'm seeing what you're describing in Storyline 2 (2.13.1804.2716). Here's a quick Peek of what I see during Preview: an oval disappears when revisiting the slide.

It looks like the HTML5 version of the course works correctly and the issue lies somewhere in Flash. Here's a link to the HTML5 output and another Peek of what I see. Do you have any issues with that HTML5 link?

I'm going to get this in front of our team so that we can verify if this is a bug or not. You're in the right place, and we’ll post all updates here once we have them!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.