Job Posting: Instructional Design Intern in Washington DC
Founded in 2005, the French Wine Society is the leading provider of French wine study and certification programs internationally. Our programs are taught online as well as in classroom around the world.
Our members and students range from wine industry professionals to advanced students of wine; they hail from all over the globe. Yet, as diverse as they are, all have a passion for French wines and are serious students of wine.
The Instructional Design Intern role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that designs, develops, and delivers solutions to teach and educate about French wine.
You will collaborate with team members from several functional areas and use instructional design methodologies to design and develop blended-learning solutions.
- Assist the education team of the French Wine Society to update, improve and design online education programs on the wines of France.
- Design and incorporate interactive elements to enhance the learning process
- Collaborate in the production of online instructional content and design, including texts, learning exercises and assessments
- Graphic design experience (Photoshop)
- Experience with Learning Management Systems suhc as Moodle
- Instructional Design Certificate or current enrollment
- Experience with E-learning software (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio 13) is ideal
- Familiarity with web-based editors and/or exposure to basic HTML
- Experience in the wine industry or a passion for wine is a plus.
- Fluent in French is a plus
The ideal candidate will be available to work in our Washington, DC office throughout the 2015-16 academic year. Shorter internships may also be considered.
This is a paid internship and compensation will be based on qualifications. We currently do not provide housing, relocation, or transportation reimbursement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org