Looking help on motion path slide show in Storyline 360

Aug 07, 2020

Hi

I am looking for some help with the Storyline 360 project. I created multiple layers and want to create a motion path slide show feature that works automatically moves to different layers. I do have an audio file in my base layer. I added forward and backward buttons to move to a significant layer. However, I am struggling; the behavior is not working for me, the motion path slideshow does not show automatically to the next layer. Is there a way to accomplish this behavior with an audio file in the base layer?

Any guidance?

Thanks,

Anu

6 Replies
Anu Joshi

Hi Walt,

Attached is a storyline file. I am looking for when the audio in the base layer is still playing the motion path slide shows works automatically in this slide. Currently, the fwd and previous button seem working when users click. However, I want 3 layers (Lean, Agile, and SAFe)  run automatically when presented with audio without users clicking anything. 

I hope it is a little clear. Let me know if you have any clarification questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.