Masque dans Storyline 360 et accessibilité

Jun 12, 2023

Bonjour, 

Dans l'activité Quiz, en mode accessibilité, comment faire pour que le lecteur d'écran ne repasse pas sur toutes les questions lorsque l'apprenant est sur le masque Réussite ou Echec. Merci de votre retour.

3 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hello Marjorie!

Thanks so much for reaching out about ensuring that your screen reader is behaving appropriately within your Quiz in Storyline 360. Happy to help! 

I have a few questions in order to assist you better:

• JAWS (Job Access With Speech): JAWS is the industry-standard screen-reading software for Windows computers. This software must be purchased. 
    • NVDA (Non-Visual Desktop Access): NVDA is free, open-source screen-reading software for Windows. It was created as an alternative to the paid software. 
    • VoiceOverThe screen reader built into Apple devices.
    • TalkBackA screen reader created by Google that’s installed by default on Android devices.
  • Have you had a chance to take a look at the Focus Order within your project? (You can do this by going to the Home tab on the Storyline ribbon and clicking Focus Order.) I'd recommend ensuring that the focus order is set up in a way that your screen reader does not include any duplicates of layers or objects. Here is an article that explains how to customize the focus order.

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Marjorie DAVID

Bonjour Luciana, merci de votre réponse mais malheureusement, je n'y retrouve pas de solution à mon problème... J'utilise le lecteur d'écran NVDA.

En fait, il faudrait que le lecteur d'écran lise uniquement le masque "Réussite" ou "Echec" et qu'il ne reprenne pas la question et les propositions de réponse du quiz. 

Jose Tansengco

Hello Marjorie!

Here's a quick recording of what NVDA detects whenever a feedback layer is displayed on screen on my end. In the video, NVDA goes through the active objects on screen, but does not repeat the questions and the available answers. Would you mind checking to see if we have the same options enabled for the feedback layer properties? 

If we have the same slide layer properties enabled, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at your course? We'll delete it when we're done testing!