Mouse Image - Screen Demo Recording - Different in Different Instances - What to do?
I have a weird issue that I'm wondering if you have seen before.
I'm updating a course in Storyline 3. The .story file was already in Storyline 3, so I didn't need to convert it. But I'm pretty sure the very original course was created in Storyline 1.
The course includes a recorded screen demonstration. I am getting different mouse visuals depending what environment I play back the course in. Here are some examples:
- Mouse varies between I-mouse and simply being invisible:
- Current, old version on LMS
- Mouse varies between I-mouse and an image of what appears to be floppy disc:
- Preview -- My oldest .story file (Storyline 3, flash HTML 5 fallback)
- Preview-- My lastest, course update .story file (Storyline 3, HTML 5)
- Published to local drive, lastest version, launched in Chrome
- Mouse varies between I-mouse and an image of what appears to be a white "X" in a black box:
- Published to local drive, launched in IE, HTML 5
- LMS test site, version with latest updates, HTML5
Has anyone experience this? Is so, what was your solution.
Thanks so much!