Need Help with Navigational System
Greetings to all,
I'm new to using SL2, though I'm enjoying learning, I can' seem to work around the following issue. After a week of trying, I'd thought I post the issue here.
Here is what I'm trying to achieve;
[The Next/Prev btns, bottom right, will appear after 6 secs]
- User must complete each part, one at a time. After each part, user is taken back to main menu to select next part
- Once user completes parts One thru Five, Key Points is active
- When timeline ends for Key Points, Quiz is active.
- User will be able to navigate back through Parts One thru Five, at any time, when One thru Five has been viewed.
- Quiz is only visible after completing all parts AND Key Points. Completion is only activated when timeline or media ends.
The navigation, I'm trying to achieve;
- Normal state = "unlocked" icon
- Disable state = "locked" icon
- Visited state = "checked" icon
- Page/layer view icon = "unlocked"
On the main menu all btns, except Part One, should be disabled.
When on a layer, btns should be in the "Normal/unlocked" icon state, but not clickable as the navigational arrows are on the layer.
When user is directed back to main menu, because he has completed each layer, the visited btns should be in its proper state the "checked" icon.
Sorry about the navigation colors/system, they are still in dev stage.
Also, my users are "grown men" do you think the btn icons are too childish? :-)
I know time is precious and I appreciate any amount of time offered towards the betterment of my project ;-)