NEW IN ARTICULATE 360 Teams: Group Admins

Dec 18, 2018

Today we released a new feature for Articulate 360 Teams that makes it even easier to manage large training teams. Now you can assign different admins to manage different groups of seats.

Here’s how the group admin role works:

This is just one of the exciting new features we announced last week! Keep your eye out for more new Articulate 360 goodness on the way.

15 Replies
SHANNON SCOTT

How do I admin the current small team that I manage? For example, if I need to go into a Rise course and export the course currently I have to ask them to transfer ownership to me. As their supervisor, this becomes quite cumbersome transferring ownership back and forth. 

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Tash Wagner

It would be amazing to assign a course to a group so that automatically everyone in that group has collaboration and exporting rights to that course. It has been such a hassle transferring courses around before leave at Christmas and then realising some courses are still in the names of people who are away and can't be accessed until they are back. 

Katie Riggio

Hi, John. Thanks for reaching out!

I found your discussion over here in the Review 360 section. That's valuable context, and it really helps us understand the need!

We're still tracking a feature request to have a Teams collaboration account in Review 360 in addition to other sharing enhancements. I have both conversations tagged so we can update you on any new developments!

Joan York

I also agree with Shannon.  I don't need more groups with different admins, I need more control as an admin.  I would like to be able to access my team members' courses and transfer ownership.  I'd also like to be able to set standard course settings, including customize theme options, for the entire team.  For example, we all need to use the same custom font.

Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!