Next Button

Feb 29, 2016

Hi guys,

I have a basic question about the next button for anyone who can help! I have a question bank set up and have the next button 'enabled' on the slide properties. I have set up a trigger to change the state of the next button to 'hidden' when the timeline starts. However, when I preview the scene, the next button is still appearing when the timeline starts. This worked on other scenes and projects I made so I just can't work out why it's not working here! It's probably a basic setting I have forgotten - can someone help me out?

Many thanks!

Moia

5 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Moia

depends on how you have things set up.

Normally the user would see the Submit button not the Prev/Next buttons on quiz attempts -so in the slide properties Submit is ticked and Next is unticked.

Then by default Storyline displays the Next button on the quiz slides  when reviewing the quiz so users can navigate through the review.

Wendy Farmer

Hi Moia

you don't set up review slides unless you are customising them.  When you have the Review Quiz button on the result slide that is the trigger for Storyline to redisplay the quiz questions with the correct / incorrect feedback banners on the bottom with a Next button.  Is this not what is happening for you?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.