Power Point 2013 upload to Articulate 3

Feb 06, 2020

I am having issues uploading any PowerPoint to Storyline 3. Articulate's help did not work and there is no contact for help directly. I have tried different settings on both programs and cannot sort out what I am doing wrong.

3 Replies
Merri Dillinger

Is this addressed in any FAQs anywhere?  A 24 hour response time for a simple task of uploading a PowerPoint doesn't really help when you are trying to urgently prepare something.

I have been trying to import a PowerPoint to Storyline all afternoon.  It completely freezes and I can't get out of it without going to Task Manager.  I've imported PowerPoints plenty of times before, and as PPTs go, this is not a complex one.  If support could just point to something helpful that would be appreciated.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Merri and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

We do have some documentation here that may be helpful for you in troubleshooting why you may not be able to import your PowerPoint presentation.

• Are you experiencing the same issue with other PowerPoint files or just this one?

It sounds like you have already done a bit of troubleshooting. With your permission, I'd like you to share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.