Printing Quiz Results

Jun 03, 2014

Greetings Heroes,

We're having a slight printing issue with the quiz's results page.

I have uploaded an image showing how the results page is printing.  Though it may be hard to tell in German, the question and the answer are both in the "Student Answer" section.  And in the "Question" section it just indicates that quiz is graded on a likert scale.  How do I get the question to appear in the "Question" section and only the answer to appear in the "Student Answer" section?

Side issue: I would also like to change the headings of the sections to the German translations (i.e. instead of it reading "Question" I would like it to read "Frage".  How can I do that as well?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Dianne and welcome to Heroes! 

Likert questions are survey questions and not a graded question type, which leads me to believe you're not using the Likert question type, but maybe set up something else? If you are using the "Likert" question type - you'll see the Individual statements listed in accordance with the likert ranking. For example, I did a really simple Likert to show you how it would display and you can view it here and then click to print your results. If you're using another question type, could you share the .story file with us so that we could take a look? 

Also, if you'd like to modify the printed results, you'll need to use an unsupported method such as the one detailed here to update the report.html file. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.