3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Yassine!

I'd be happy to help troubleshoot why you can't publish to SCORM! I just had some follow-up questions first:

• Are you publishing to a network or shared drive? Try publishing to a local directory such as "C:\Temp..." to see if the error occurs again.

• Do you notice any spaces or extra characters after the title of your file? After you click publish, check the Title of the file. If there are, then you would have to remove those first. I've included a screenshot of where to look for that:

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd be happy to take a closer look at your .story file. You can upload it to this discussion or share it privately through a support case. We'll delete it from our system once troubleshooting is complete!

Jose Tansengco

Hello Yassine,

Based on the error message that received, there's a chance that your file might have encountered some form of file corruption. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!