project not loading properly in 360

Apr 18, 2018

I built this project with various outside images. Its about a fictional family for a social work course.

It renders fine as a ZIP and loads fine as a SCORM in Blackboard.

My problem is that when I want to show it on 360, it does not work. The initial image doesn't load and the navigation doesn't work.

Any idea/suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? or how to fix it?

6 Replies
Joshua Crigger

Hi Carl,

Thanks for sharing your .story file so that we could take a look.

I was able to successfully publish your file and upload it to Articulate 360 via Storyline 360. You can check out my published output here.

I am not seeing the same issues that you described. Would you mind detailing a bit more your process for uploading to 360 so we have a little more to go on?

Thanks in advance!

Joshua Crigger

Hey Carl,

Wow! Thanks for sending this photo over and providing more detail on what is missing. I had not seen this photo in your uploaded .story file so did not notice it missing from the published version either.

Here is what I was seeing in the original file you sent over. As you can see there is not a background images as you had stated. Odd.

No Background Image

I was able to re-add the image and push it to the background and am seeing it now when I re-publish this to Articulate 360.

Here is the setup I did:

with image

And the published project: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/227cd59e-ebb9-4027-8895-f6b7e31622a2/review

published with image

You can also see the modified file attached here. Have you tried adding it back and re-uploading? Are you still seeing issues with the navigation? If so can you detail these so the community can help further?

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.