Publish Quiz to Word

Nov 24, 2020

Hi all,

I have a quiz in Storyline that I would like to publish to Word without the answers (i.e. as a handout, similar to the feature in QuizMaker). I've been looking for an answer but it seems like this isn't possible - can someone confirm? Unchecking the slide layers in the Publish options did not change this. 

I then started looking into whether I can import my Storyline quiz into QuizMaker so I can take advantage of this feature...but I'm not sure this is possible either? Again, can someone confirm?

And finally, any other ideas before I resort to retyping my quiz questions in Word?

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Erika,

Thanks for reaching out! Publishing to Word was created as a convenient way to distribute handouts, provide a transcript for accessibility purposes, or share content with a reviewer.

If you need to print a quiz without quiz answers, you may consider creating a copy of the .story file and unselecting the answers in edit mode. Then, you'll be able to print to Word without any choices selected.

Only Quizmaker can be imported into Storyline, so you will not be able to use that function in Quizmaker. If you need to type the questions out, you can grab the text from the File->Translation->Export to Word feature to help save time!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.