publishing

Jan 21, 2019

I am new to Storyline, let's just get that out there! We purchased Storyline 3 to give our members access to our courses at their pace and schedule. So far it seems like a pretty good choice. The ability to up load power points and turn them into interactive classes is amazing. Embedding the test in the course and giving the results at the end is awesome! Now if I could only publish this where other people could open it would be out of this world! I am sure I am doing something wrong, but I wonder what that could be?!?!? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me, oh keep in mind I am still learning how to operate most computer programs (beginner here!)

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Thomas!

It sounds like you've successfully built your first course in Storyline 3 – way to go! 🌟

Now it's time to send the course out to your learners, and you'll need a learning management system (LMS) to do that.

If LMSs are unfamiliar territory for you, have no fear! We have an article just for you: An Introduction to LMSs

There are quite a few LMSs to choose from, and I'm sure folks in the community will want to chime in with their recommendations! This article is a great place to start: How To Choose The Right LMS for You

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.