Question Bank Random Draw upon Revisiting Issues

Mar 18, 2022

Hello All,
I am have issues with my Cars Game. 
The idea is for the user to select a vehicle, roll the die, then prompted with a question. If they answer correctly their vehicle moves forward. If they answer incorrectly their piece does not move forward and the next player takes their turn. (currently only the red convertible and black truck are set up with the appropriate triggers)

My hope is to use a single Question slide that will draw a new random question from the question bank each time the slide is revisited. But it appears thats not how the question bank works. 

I wanted to build this out to be able to reuse the game and quickly change the questions both for redistributing this game to other, as well as internally for us to use the game in VILT interactions and change the knowledge check content over the course of L&D programs.

Upon reviewing most of the previous discussions on this, it appears that this is a bug in the preview but when publishing with HTML5 it should work. I've tried this and it does not. I don't want to create 100 new slides with a variable trigger to each different slide, but it looks like that is the only way to make it work the way I want to.

I appreciate any help you might be able to offer!

See the SL file attached.

Thank You!
Jake Holmberg

Be the first to reply