Quiz

Jan 16, 2014

Hello!

I would like to make a quiz slide: I would like to have 2 fields, one is "correct" and one is "wrong". And then I would like the trainee to drag many logos/pictures to either the correct field or onto the wrong-field. And then I would like the "system" to know whether everything is correct or not. Some time ago I found a already finalised template for exact this, but "only" with words to drag onto the correct-field resp. onto the wrong-field, not with logos/pictures. But - nevertheless - I do not find this template again ...

It would be great if someone could help me very quickly!

Thanks in advance!!!

5 Replies
Dennis Hall

Hi Sandra:

If you still have the example you describe, you will notice those Words were Text Boxes. A text box is an object, no different that a image object. Use the example you found if that met your requirement, just replace the objects with your images and apply the same triggers and such to them.

A shortcut is to place all your objects where you want on the slide, then use the "Convert to Freeform" function to convert It to Drag and Drop.

Best Regards,

Dennis Hall

Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro

Hi Sandra,

Welcome to the community!

I'm not sure if you're referring to some drag and drop interactions that come bundled with Storyline? If so, here's a screenshot. If you're already in SL, you can access these by

• Insert a new slide
  • When the Insert Slides dialog box appears, click Templates on the left (circled in red)
  • Click the Templates drop-down arrow and select Top Interactions (see red dotted arrow).

I've underlined some drag and drop interactions in red

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.