Quiz Question

Jan 11, 2019

Hi all, 

I am creating eLearning for software, and I'm putting together a question bank for the session, which has got a range of different types of question in it. I want one of those questions to be a process, rather than a multichoice or so on. the user should cancel an action by going into a menu, selecting cancel, filling in a brief form and then clicking OK. 

my problem is that if I record this as a process, I end up with a test scene, which includes six slides, all of which are scored. I really want the process to be marked as passed when the user finishes the process, so only 1 score for the whole process, and be able to insert it as one question into the question bank to picked at random along with four other questions out of the bank. 

Is this possible? 

Thanks,

Paul

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Paul! It looks like you have 2 separate needs here, so let's tackle them one by one:

• Process should be marked as "Passed" on the last step: You can achieve this by removing the score from all test mode slides except the last slide. Adjust the score setting to "None" in Form View. You may also want to set the feedback setting to "None" for a seamless experience.
  • Process should be inserted in Question Bank as one question: While you can insert Test Mode slides into a Question Bank, you can't insert them as one slide. I would recommend locking that group of slides to the top of your question bank so they will always appear first in your quiz—even if you randomize your question draw.

Let me know if that answers your questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.