Quiz Questions

Mar 18, 2018

Hi

I amtrying to generate some questions for a school quiz that matches numbers with pieces of fruit - any ideas on how I can achieve this.  I want the children to be able to count to 20.

2 Replies
Louise Falcon

Hi Peter,

Great idea on having a matching type quiz for your students!

Here's an example I recorded along with a sample Articulate360 file. You can make the boxes fancier so long as you have numbered boxes from 1-20 on Column A or on the left side and then for Column B on the right side with several images of the fruits that correspond to the numbers when counted.

Prepare all course objects first. If you watched the video below, there are just 4 boxes but you can always create more!

1. Create 20 boxes labelled from 1-20 and insert 20 fruit images corresponding to these boxes.
  2. Go to the Insert ribbon then click Convert to Freeform.
  3. Select Drag and Drop and click OK. Storyline automatically adds quizzing elements to the slide and switches you to Form View where you'll identify which items are draggable and which function as drop targets.
  4. While in the form view, identify the Drag object (fruit) that corresponds to a drop object (box)  and match them by clicking the drop-downs.
  5. Click Preview to test out your drag-and-drop interaction.

Tip: Name your image objects by starting off with a digit such as 1 mango, 2 oranges, etc. so it's easier to match them while you're in the form view.

For more details on creating Freeform interactions, please visit this Community Article.

If you need further assistance, send a reply to this thread.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.