Quiz won't load

Jan 15, 2015

I am trying to do a quiz in Storyline because I want to do a pick many but also have a layer that can be triggered for immediate feedback. Whenever I try to preview it just spins and the questions won't come up. The same thing happens with the published version. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Mark,

First, I'd want to confirm that when creating and previewing your file you're doing so locally as described here.  

Next, if you're unable to preview any .story files - I'd suggest going through the repair steps here and confirming your up to date on the system requirements here. 

Please let us know if you're able to check into those items. 

D Mark Ragg

I am working locally. I got tired and opened it in Storyline2 and I could preview. I did run into another issue of the pick many not returning to the initial state. I tried a work around that I found on having multiple identical slides and branching the try again button to the next slide but now am struggling with the impact that has on my results. I think being a newby isn't all its cracked up to be.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.