Quizzes

Oct 13, 2012

Hello Guys I'm new I just want to know about quizzes I followed the tutorial but is only showing me how to put 1 question I want to do multiple choices but I cant create the question number 2 is only letting me to modify question 1 how can I add at least 25 questions more?

9 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi there Diane,

Can you share a little bit more about what you'd like to do, please? It sounds like you've already created a question in your question bank, but I'm not sure if you're trying to insert the question into your slides, or if you're trying to add a custom question into your question bank.

If you've created a question in your question bank and you need to insert the slide, take a look at the following tutorial:

Drawing from Question Banks

Let me know if you have any trouble with this, or if this isn't what you're looking to do.

Thanks!

Diane Dauble

Thanks Christine for your response. I am not using the Qustion Banks I am just using the Quiz format from Articulate. I wanted to do a drag and drop. I canput in my answers but I am restricted to #1 1, 2, and 3 (in this case).  I wanted to substitute 1, 2, 3 with some letters that stand for S/T, A, R (part of the STAR model).  Is there a way to do that? Thanks,

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Diane,

I'm also not following what you're trying to set up - are you referring to how the items are labeled when you set up the drag and drop (ie. drag item 1, drag item 2, etc.)? That is not something that will be visible to your users, but is for your use while developing. 

If I'm misunderstanding could you provide an image or screen capture of what you're referring to? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.