Random Font Issues
Jul 29, 2019
I just received an email from a learner that the font is showing up strangely in his course. He sent along this screenshot.
Most of our learners use Chrome, and I noticed he was using IE. I quickly pulled it up on our LMS using IE, but did not find the same issue. Here's how it displays for me.
We've had this happen previously for a different learner on a different course where the font was scrambled for her and she couldn't read it. At the time, we had several people nearby double-check and she was the only one with the issue. Since it was an isolated event, and she blamed an old computer, we just moved on.
But now that it's happened again, I wonder what is causing it and if there's something I can do to prevent/fix it.
My thought was perhaps that I'm not seeing the issue because it's a specific font from our Marketing Dept that I have loaded on my computer but others do not. However, when that didn't affect the other nearby learners (who do not have the font installed), I scrapped that as the potential problem.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.