Reach 360

Apr 10, 2023

Is anyone using this "lightweight distribution tool" in lieu of an LMS? If so, I'd love to talk.

My company does not have an LMS and it is unlikely we will be getting even a plugin that adds some LMS functionality to SharePoint in the next few years. I've been lobbying for every alternative I can think of and have had to get rather creative in dealing with a mostly remote workforce and eLearning.

I might be able to talk leadership into Reach 360. I am in the information gathering stage to determine if it would meet our needs.

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Christa! Thanks for asking about Reach 360.

With our native integration, any of your Articulate 360 authors can seamlessly publish both Rise 360 and Storyline 360 content with Reach 360. Reach 360 is meant to complement your existing LMS and is not designed to be the only deployment solution. However, we understand that in select cases, you may want to use Reach 360 as a primary LMS. Reach 360 is a lightweight hosting platform that could be a perfect way to distribute training for your team.

Feel free to request a free 30 day trial of Reach 360 here. We'll be happy to talk to you about your needs to see if Reach 360 is a possible fit!