Review 360: How to get Notifications email for Individual Projects

Jun 11, 2021

Hi all,

From last 2-3 days, I am not getting notifications email on 360 published review link, due to this I am missing client's feedback on time.

For more information, project link is published by myself and I have also selected correct options from project notifications. Please find attached. Is there anything I am missing or changed in the settings.

Can anyone help what is the exact reason behind this.

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
Becca Levan

Hello Radha!

Thanks for those helpful details! So sorry this is affecting your work, and I'm happy to troubleshoot this with you.

I checked our records and confirmed that an email notification hard bounced on June 7th. I already re-activated it, so moving forward, you should receive all notifications!

I'd recommend having someone leave a comment to test this. If you're comfortable sharing your Review link publicly here or privately here, I'd be happy to leave a quick comment.

If you still don't spot any comments after checking your spam folder and adding notifications-no-reply@articulate.com to your address book, connect with one of our support engineers here so they can investigate further!

Becca Levan

Thanks for reaching out, ABO!

I checked our records and confirmed that your email address hard bounced on December 2nd. I already re-activated it, so you should receive all notifications moving forward.

Could you have someone leave a comment and let me know if you receive a notification — keep me posted!

Connect with us in a support case to share additional email addresses that aren't receiving notifications, and we'd be happy to dig in further!

Kevin Maples

I was just about to contact support about this as we had noticed email notifications to the ppldesignteam@allstate.com account had been quiet for a couple of weeks which is highly unusual. Is there any chance that any notifications that came in over the last couple of weeks could be pushed back out to that account?

Kevin Maples
Sr. Consultant I
Property-Liability Service Design & Support

Allstate
Charlotte, NC - HBW
M: 903.521.5602
kmapl@allstate.com

[signature

Becca Levan

Hey Kevin!

I've created a support case on your behalf so one of our support engineers can dig in deeper with you. Keep an eye out for an email from us shortly with the next steps!

P.S. It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. If needed, you can remove that by clicking Edit under your response. Here's a quick Peek video if you need help.