Reviewing Quiz Results

Mar 10, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I am tasked with creating a test that allows you to review your answers once if you don't meet the 90% passing score. The format I need to follow will be similar to the paper version that is graded after you write and handed back to you to review. So I won't be needing layers on each question that provide the user with immediate feedback after each question. The test is an hour long with 50 questions and immediate feedback is too distracting. Once all questions are answered, I need the user to view their results, click the review the button and then look over their correct and incorrect answers. 

Where I am finding issues is with the ability to show correct/incorrect answers after pressing the review button. I don't know how to edit this or where this is hidden as these are coming from layers. I have tried using templates, built-in graded questions and freeform questions from the content library and building from scratch. I have found a format that works for multiple choice but not for drag and drop. How do I show users their correct/incorrect answers when reviewing drag and drop? 

Does anyone have any tips/tricks/suggestions? I have been watching on-demand training videos and scouring through the community discussions all week and I am getting so frustrated with quizzes! Any help will be appreciated. 

1 Reply